What is known as ‘Builds’ are the add-on collections which can be installed on to Kodi, which in turn can save a lot of time and effort compared to the step by the step installation procedure? Each of these builds will add many addons by its own, so it very important to choose the apt ones only to avoid any malfunctions.
Always use VPN with the Builds
Kodi is fully legal to use and also secured, many of the third-party Builds may have features which aren’t legal. This is where a VPN will help you. Using a good VPN, you can encrypt your traffic and hide your online activities. VPN will also help to bypass the bandwidth throttling and geo-restrictions in terms of internet contents. The best choices of VPNs to use for Kodi 18 Builds include, but not limited to IPVanish, Nebula, Collusion, Nightshade, Slamious, etc.
Installing Kodi 18 Builds
Follow the below installation steps:
- Go to Settings
- Choose System Settings and Add-ons.
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources.’
- Download Kodi
- Open the settings and choose the File Manager
- Choose Add source.
- Click on none field and enter Kodi build repository URL and click OK.
- Get back to home screen and then open add-ons
- Click on package installer and choose the option to ‘install from zip.’
- Click on the repository you added.
- Select the repo and click on special ‘Program Add-ons.’
- Set your preferences on the next window for customization.
- Choose Build Menu in the popup.
- Search for Kodi build, click to open.
- Choose between standard install and a fresh install.
- Click Continue at the next pop to start with installation.
- Select the option of ’Force Close’ after installation.
Relaunch the Kodi app, and you can start enjoying the Build.
Best free VPN for routers
There are many reasons why one should try and install VPN for routers. Doing, so you can collect many devices to it on a single subscription. Also, you can protect your devices including those who don’t support the VPN installations like smart TV at home.
Here are some top recommended best free VPN for routers:
It features many preconfigured routers, and it also features the custom firmware to flash to any routers compatible for VPN. With access to more than 2000 servers, ExpressVPN ensures amazing speed and unlimited bandwidth.
It is a world-class VPN which offers both optimum security and privacy. Unlike the first one, IPVanish doesn’t have any custom application for routers, but it is compatible with many offers with the DD-WRT firmware. IPVanish offers lightning speeds and unlimited bandwidth as well as P2P traffic, which makes streaming and torrents access easier.
It features extensive tutorials to configure this VPN at most of the compatible routers, including those with DD-WRT firmware. In order to make sure the security of your routers, you can use the protocols of OpenVPN like PPTP and L2TP, etc. Another advantage of NordVPN is that it has the biggest network of servers with about 5000+ servers in 62 countries.
VPN for the router is essential to make sure that your devices are secured while accessing the internet.